PlantAmnesty Holiday Party and Annual Meeting
Tuesday, Dec 17, 2013
Glitzy Holiday Gala!
Get more info here
Tell Seattle officials that
we want protection of urban trees to be a priority.
Send a message, now.
PlantAmnesty was founded on October 22, 1987, by Cass Turnbull.
PlantAmnesty’s mission is to end the senseless torture and mutilation of trees and shrubs.
To accomplish our mission we:
- promote awareness and respect for plants.
- encourage proper pruning techniques.
alert and educate the public.
- improve landscape management practices.
- volunteer in our communities.
- provide a free referral/reference service.